Touchpoints Expert Coordinator
In this function, you work within the media team of Publicis Groupe and more specifically you’re part of an incredible expert group that is responsible for video (TV, cinema & OLV) & audio (radio & OLA) buying. In this group, you’ll have the opportunity to help and support them with your knowledge of the media landscape, insights, negotiation skills and tools.
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, in order to touch them and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
The nature of the solutions we offer is also driven by the fact that we are people obsessed. By combining creativity, media and data we design tailor made creative solutions that impact each individual in a personalized way. More than 200 diverse bright experts are organised in 6 interconnected expert teams (strategy, data, creation, content, media, and production), and are the drivers of our collective creativity.
When it comes to the talents working for us, we’re off course also peopled obsessed. All the efforts we’re taking to make our people happy and grow lead to Publicis Groupe being certified with the prestigious “Great Place To Work” label in 2021.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes, and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As a Touchpoint Expert Coordinator, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You have at least 7-10 years of experience in managing video and audio campaigns
- You are a dedicated, motivating & enthusiastic coach that brings out the magic within your team members.
- You are a strong communicator & a natural trader.
- You are well organized in order to meet deadlines.
- You have a heart for numbers and an analytic mindset.
- You are open & motivated to continuously adapt & learn.
- You are an explorer of new technologies in a strong moving world.
- You have a professional, mature, reactive & proactive mindset.
- You are a champion in tools, dashboards & templates.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot tick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You are an enthusiastic coach & guide to your team, and you report to the Touchpoints Expert Lead.
- You are a star in full campaign management: buy, report, plan, trade, present, recommend, learn.
- You ensure that intelligence is fed into plans & strategies.
- You are an analytic project facilitator for both video and audio, and their future.
- You can conduct and understand relevant analysis of the landscape, and/or a client’s eco-system.
- You have a direct contact with clients and/or with our client team and are actively involved in meetings.
- You share your knowledge (benchmarks, best practices, new products) and work with clients and your team to further support our evolution, level of service and offering.
- You seek for optimization of revenue streams.
- You are actively involved in team members evaluation, goals settings and recruitment.
- You stimulate an excellent professional relation with our media partners.
- You actively participate to internal meetings and to meeting with our partners.
- You actively participate in pitches & new bizz projects.
- You are a driver for digital integration within the expert team.
- You are closely involved in productivity measurement.
- You’re the link between the Value team and the Touchpoints Experts team.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position and leading role in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A “great place to work” in the breath-taking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities from showers so you can go for a yoga session or lunch-run in the Tour & Taxis Park to a food hall for if all that running (or only even thinking about it) has make you hungry.