Sr Project Manager
In this role, you'll be part of the Content and PR & Influencer team, just one of the many diverse, motivated, and fun-loving teams here at Publicis Groupe. Your main responsibilities will include smooth project management, efficient team operations, and ensuring the quality of our work to create outstanding and impactful campaigns for our clients. However, you'll also discover that sharing jokes, memes, and enjoying some drinks with your team after work is a crucial and enjoyable aspect of the job.
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, to touch them, deserve their attention and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
Our solutions are also driven by our focus on people. With creativity, media, and data, we create personalized solutions that impact individuals. Our diverse team of over 200 experts across strategy, data, creation, content, PR & influencer marketing, media, and production fuels our collective creativity.
We are equally obsessed with our talented workforce, earning us the "Great Place To Work" certification and the "Best Place To Work" Award at MM Agency of the Year. We take pride in being the only Belgian advertising agency to receive both recognitions two years in a row. Additionally, we have been honored as the "Agency of the Year" at the AMMA Awards, showcasing our excellence and leadership in the industry.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability are core values to us. Our dedicated DEI Taskforce ensures their integration into our culture, practices, and work. Guided by our Sustainability Director, we actively incorporate sustainability in everything we do, contributing to a better future.
If you are seeking an innovative, people-obsessed, diverse, and inclusive team dedicated to shaping progress, we are a perfect match for each other.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes, and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As a Senior Project Manager, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a broad field of interests and a passion for brands, content and social media.
- You are committed and have a critical mindset that you want to put to use to shape progress for brands, people, and society.
- You have a min. of 5 years of experience in Social/Content/Digital project management and previous agency experience. PR & Influencer experience is a plus.
- You know how to produce content or draw a content plan with the Content Strategist.
- You are demanding and known for your impeccable eye for detail, planning skills, organizing resources, and delivering projects successfully with both internal teams and clients. You excel in effectively managing expectations, communicating progress, and delivering qualitative results on time and within budget.
- You’re assertive, proactive, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You're excited about business and growth.
- You are fluent in French/Dutch and English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot thick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You make the visual and written content we create fits the different brand styles for the brands we work with.
- You are the SPOC for a selection of content clients.
- You ensure that our social media content is well-planned, interesting, and speaks to our clients' target audience. You help the team by reviewing and improving our content to meet campaign goals. You also handle monthly/quarterly reporting, learning from it and finding new opportunities that you will signal to your N+1.
- You manage financial performance (POs, quotes, invoicing follow-up) of the team’s projects.
- You're an expert at using social listening tools to gain insights, shape strategy, and create content on the fly.
- You stay up-to-date with the latest trends in the ever-changing content and influencer scene.
- You're a great writer and can whip up social copy/press releases.
- You report to your Content and PR & Influencer Lead.
- You're in charge of a diverse portfolio of clients as the Senior Project Manager.
- You're the right-hand person to our Content Lead and PR & Influencer Lead, helping run the show in our Content department, from planning resources to recruitment, and making sure everything runs smoothly. That's why you're a super-organized superstar!
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A “great place to work” in the breath-taking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities from showers so you can go for a yoga session or lunch-run in the Tour & Taxis Park to a food hall for if all that running (or only even thinking about it) made you hungry.