Publicis Groupe is a full service communication agency, part of the international Publicis Groupe network. In Belgium, we support organisations of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals, in various sectors such as banking, automotive, distribution, telecom and food. Some of our clients are BNP Paribas Fortis, Renault, Carrefour, Orange, Arla Foods, Belfius, Mercedes-Benz, AXA, Greenpeace... to name just a few.
As a Social Lead you will be responsible of managing and coaching the social media team existing of 7 talented content & community managers, designers and creatives. You are the go-to person for all social requests both internal & external. You have a strong strategic vision on where you want to take the Social team and client portfolio and are responsible for reaching business goals.
- - You are responsible for the organization of the team and making sure everything runs smooth and gets delivered in time.
- - You plan the members in the social team and have a clear view on what their overall & individual workload is.
- - You dispatch workload and can find creative solutions to solve planning bottlenecks.
- - You are a great problem solver and can help your team to solve any project related or operational issues.
- - You have a critical eye and assure the quality of what your team delivers.
- - You have experience in working with the major content management tools
- - Developing, executing, optimizing and monitoring effective social campaigns to reach campaign KPIs.
- - You are a team player with great leadership skills, you inspire & motivate the team to deliver.
- - You will be the main point of contact for in- & external inquiries concerning social media.
- - You are great in building and maintaining client relationships.
- You collaborate closely with other departments in order to assess and recommend plans to reach business goals.
- - You are a strong reputation builder, someone who wants to build on Publicis Groupe setting the standard for the Belgian market.
Strategy & Inspiration:
- - You have a good sense of consumer insights—you get what makes people tick and know their social behaviors.
- - You have a strong strategic vision on where you want to take the clients in the portfolio with their social channels.
- - You are always up to date with the latest trends in the always changing landscape of the social platforms.
- - Maintain up-to-date knowledge of social media delivery standards and best practices and implement them accordingly.
- - You love to share your knowledge, mentor, and educate not only your team, but also the management, staff, partners, customers and stakeholders.
- - Align and optimize revenues on running projects and deliver work on time, within budget, agreed scope and quality.
- - You have an eye for spotting business opportunities for developing existing client portfolio’s and prospects.
- - You have a clear overview of the workload and budgets running in your team.
-You have 5 years of experience in social media and content management of which 2 years managing a team.
- You know the ins and outs of all social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest.
- You have good knowledge of how media buying and targeting on social media works.
- You are organized, flexible and work in a structured and efficient way.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and assure the quality of what is delivered.
- You are pro-active and know the pitfalls of social media management.
- You are hands-on and can produce social content or draw a content plan with the Content Strategist.
-You speak and write excellent in Dutch, French and English – of which Dutch or French is your mother tongue.
- You have strong leadership skills and are a real problem-solver.
- You have good presentation skills and can explain the core of an idea in a clear way.
- - You’re based in Brussels, in our new beautiful offices at the Gare Maritime (Tour & Taxis site)
- - You will work in a flexible environment with homework possibilities.
- - A leading role in a resourceful & people obsessed organization of 180 people.
- - Ambitious clients always hungry for what’s next.
- - A competitive salary and benefits
- - Continuous and diverse trainings and personal development
- - An inclusive organization with a clear ambition: to be a great place to work where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Publicis Groupe recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
Well, you got this far, we can imagine you’re feeling triggered. Ready to lead our social tribe? Give us a roar!
Emily Olaerts – Digital Business & Operations Manager