Senior Content Manager
In this function, you work within the Content team, one of the many diverse, motivated, and fun-loving teams of Publicis Groupe. Delivering great, effective, and content campaigns for your clients is your main role. But you’ll discover quickly that sharing jokes, memes, and drinks after work with the team is also an important part of the job!
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, in order to touch them and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
The nature of the solutions we offer is also driven by the fact that we are people obsessed. By combining creativity, media and data we design tailor made creative solutions that impact each individual in a personalized way. More than 200 diverse bright experts are organised in 6 interconnected expert teams (strategy, data, creation, content, media, and production), and are the drivers of our collective creativity.
When it comes to the talents working for us, we’re off course also peopled obsessed. All the efforts we’re taking to make our people happy and grow lead to Publicis Groupe being certified with the prestigious “Great Place To Work” label in 2021 and 2022.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes, and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As a Senior Content Manager, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a broad field of interests and a passion for brands, marketing and communication.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people, and society.
- You have a min. of 4 years experience in Social Media/Content and previous agency experience.
- You have a good sense of consumer insights – you get what makes people tick and know their social behaviors.
- You are hands-on and can produce social content or draw a content plan with the Content Strategist.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and assure the quality of what’s delivered.
- You have good presentation skills and can explain the core of an idea in a clear way.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot thick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You have a strong strategic vision on where you want to take the clients in the portfolio with their social channels and content tactics.
- You manage and coach a team of junior Content Managers.
- You ensure visual and written content is created in line with the different brand guidelines and TOV.
- You develop, execute, optimize and monitor effective content campaigns to reach campaign KPIs.
- You make sure social media output is planned, relevant, engaging and aimed at our clients’ target personas.
- You are always up to date with the latest trends in the always changing content landscape.
- You set clear goals to your team and help them to grow audiences, create engagement, connect organic social tactics with paid social commercial goals.
- You maintain up-to-date knowledge of social media delivery standards and best practices and implement them accordingly.
- You are responsible for continuously monitoring social performance against KPs, lead monthly/quarterly reporting, identifying learnings and opportunities.
- You are an expert in using social listening tools, and using it to gain insights, drive strategy and inform reactive content.
- You work closely with content creatives on new tactics and formats and with the influencer team on creating briefs and ensuring content is on brand.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A "great place to work" in the breath-taking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities from showers so you can go for a yoga session or lunch-run in the Tour & Taxis Park to a food hall for if all that running (or only even thinking about it) made you hungry.