If we say at Publicis Groupe Belgium that we’re Lionhearted, we mean that:
- We are curious
- We are brave
- We are generous
- We are owners, not executors
- We do the impossible
Publicis Groupe is an integrated communication agency that is part of the international Publicis Groupe network. Led by Eva Devos and Karel Vinck, Publicis Groupe services companies of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals in a wide range of categories by supporting them on media, creative, strategy, production, etc. which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Groupe Belgium is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern communication landscape through its data supported practices. Our clients include The Walt Disney Company, Aldi, Orange, Ferrero, BNP Paribas Fortis, BBC First, LVMH and GSK to name just a few.
To shape further progress, we’re looking for a SEA Expert. As an experienced SEA consultant, you know everything about setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns. You are responsible for setting up, executing and optimizing search engine advertising projects. Also think of BING, but also sponsored products on e-tailer environments. In addition, you advise clients on the deployment and design of the campaigns. You analyze and report on conversion, turnover and visits. In addition, where necessary, you initiate points for improvement and follow-up steps and you ensure their implementation. You also identify market trends and developments. You have at least 2 years of work experience with SEA on the client or agency side
Roles & Responsabilities:
- You independently manage various AdWords accounts at a strategic and operational level.
- Setting up, managing, optimizing and reporting search (and video campaigns).
- Analyzing campaign and web analytics data.
- Adjusting campaigns by using campaign management tools such as Search Ads 360 or Marin.
- Maintaining contacts with both clients and operators (such as Google, Bing and Search Ads 360).
- Sharing knowledge internally and externally.
- You create reports using Google Analytics, Data Studio or other tools.
- You have the various Google AdWords certificates.
- You have knowledge of SA360, Google Ads scripts, Datafeed management tools, etc.
- You are analytical, result-oriented and customer-oriented and a real team player.