In this function, you work within the media team of Publicis Groupe and more specifically you’re part of the awesome group of Media Experts. Aside from enjoying jokes coming from your great colleagues you’ll have the opportunity to help and support them with your knowledge of the digital media landscape, platforms and tools related to day-to-day activities.
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, to touch them and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
The nature of the solutions we offer is also driven by the fact that we are people obsessed. By combining creativity, media, and data we design tailor made creative solutions that impact each individual in a personalized way. More than 200 diverse bright experts are organised in 6 interconnected expert teams (strategy, data, creation, content, media, and production), and are the drivers of our collective creativity.
When it comes to the talents working for us, we’re off course also peopled obsessed. All the efforts we’re taking to make our people happy and grow lead to Publicis Groupe being certified with the prestigious “Great Place To Work” label in 2021 and 2022.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes, and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As a SEA Expert, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You love to stay on top of technology updates and opportunities.
- You have a broad field of interests and a passion for brands, marketing, and communications.
- You know everything about setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- You have great analytical, technical, and digital skills.
- You have at least 2 years of work experience with SEA at client or agency side.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and have a knowledge of English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot tick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You are responsible for setting up, executing, and optimizing search engine advertising projects. Also think of BING, but also sponsored products on e-tailer environments.
- You advise clients on deployment and design of the campaigns.
- You analyze and report on conversion, turnover and visits.
- You love to improve things and ensure the implementation of the needed changes.
- You also identify market trends and developments.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A "great place to work" in the breath-taking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities from showers so you can go for a yoga session or lunch-run in the Tour & Taxis Park to a food hall for if all that running (or only even thinking about it) made you hungry.