Programmatic & Direct Expert
In this function, you work within the media team of Publicis Groupe and more specifically you’re part of the awesome group that is responsible for all direct and programmatic buying. Aside from enjoying jokes coming from your awesome colleagues you’ll have the opportunity to help and support them with your knowledge of the media landscape, platforms and tools related to day-to-day activities.
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, in order to touch them and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
The nature of the solutions we offer is also driven by the fact that we are people obsessed. By combining creativity, media and data we design tailor made creative solutions that impact each individual in a personalized way. More than 200 diverse bright experts are organised in 6 interconnected expert teams (strategy, data, creation, content, media, and production), and are the drivers of our collective creativity.
When it comes to the talents working for us, we’re off course also peopled obsessed. All the efforts we’re taking to make our people happy and grow lead to Publicis Groupe being certified with the prestigious “Great Place To Work” label in 2021 and 2022.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes, and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As a Programmatic & Direct Expert, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in managing programmatic campaigns.
- You have great analytical, technical and digital skills.
- You love to stay on top of technology updates and opportunities.
- You have a broad field of interests and a passion for brands, marketing and communications.
- You have experience with DSPs such as DV360, TheTradeDesk, Adform. A good knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot tick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You are responsible for setting up, executing, and optimizing programmatic projects for numerous clients. You also advise our clients on the deployment and design of the campaigns. You analyze and report on conversion, turnover and visits.
- You identify market trends & developments and make this applicable for your customer.
- You understand a consumer journey and know how programmatic can help in every step of the way. You are also able to guide Media Consultants in the development of Display and Video strategies.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position and leading role in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A “great place to work” in the breath-taking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities from showers so you can go for a yoga session or lunch-run in the Tour & Taxis Park to a food hall for if all that running (or only even thinking about it) made you hungry.