PR & Influencer Director
In this function, you work within the Content team, one of the many diverse, motivated, and fun-loving teams of Publicis Groupe. Delivering great, effective, and qualitative PR & influencer campaigns for your clients is your main role. But you’ll discover quickly that sharing jokes, memes, and drinks after work with the team is also an important part of the job!
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, in order to touch them and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
The nature of the solutions we offer is also driven by the fact that we are people obsessed. By combining creativity, media and data we design tailor made creative solutions that impact each individual in a personalized way. More than 200 diverse bright experts are organised in 6 interconnected expert teams (strategy, data, creation, content, media, and production), and are the drivers of our collective creativity.
When it comes to the talents working for us, we’re off course also peopled obsessed. All the efforts we’re taking to make our people happy and grow lead to Publicis Groupe being certified with the prestigious “Great Place To Work” label in 2021 and 2022.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. As a PR & Influencer Director, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You have a broad field of interests and a passion for brands, marketing and communication.
- You have a min. of 5 years of relevant full-time PR experience of working in a (digital) communications agency environment at a Sr Account Manager or Account Director level.
- You are a strong reputation builder, a well-seasoned PR, with a tenacious and innovative approach, ready to bring your creativity, connections, and collaborative style to Publicis Groupe Belgium.
- You make it your personal mission to craft coverage-worthy pitches and story angles for journalists and entice sought after influencers to collaborate on posts.
- You are well versed in social media and the integration of digital marketing into the PR landscape. You understand how influencers can play a key role in building brand awareness, affinity, content creation and driving commercial value for brands.
- You are considered, assertive and influential; a leader with the aptitude to develop and motivate a team, handling the workload, and meeting tight deadlines under pressure when needed.
- You are a critical thinker, a problem solver and have an eagle eye for details.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot tick all the boxes in the end. As a PR & Influencer Director, you are our in-house Media Relations go-to
- Team Operations & Vision
- You develop the infrastructure and install processes.
- You’ll work closely with our Chief Marketing Officer to develop, to plan and to delegate our Publicis Groupe Belgium external communication about campaigns and initiatives. Together you develop relationships with media. You’ll also be in charge of our agency communication on socials.
- You develop, optimize and monitor effective PR and influencer campaigns to reach campaign KPIs.
- You are a driver behind influencer onboarding, working alongside the Strategy Team & Content Team to ensure that influencers are vetted in line with brand guidelines.
- Client Management
- You actively participate in creative brainstorming and pitch development, while offering thoughtful advice and recommendation regarding tactics and opportunities.
- You provide attention to detail, while being able to prioritize, multi-task and delegate.
- You have a sharp eye for detecting growth opportunities on your client portfolio and have the reflex to signal these to your Client Lead.
- You collaborate with the Creative -, Digital -, and Strategic Teams to create and execute integrated strategies around product launches, campaigns, partnerships, evergreen opportunities, and cultural moments.
- Media & Influencers Relations
- You establish and grow relationships with media and influencers.
- You implement and optimize Influencer strategy across different brands within various sectors.
- You negotiate and manage influencer contracts to build long term relationships with clear deliverables matching the influencers profile.
- You are responsible for end-to-end relationship management with influencers: outreach, briefing, negotiation, nurturing relationships and evaluating performance.
- You facilitate media missions in local and national markets.
- You support the Content Team on creative approaches to influencer campaigns and concepts that are integrated to the wider plans for the brand.
- You ensure a strong link with the Digital/Strategy Teams and other countries to collect/share best practices and create content synergies.
- Team Leadership
- You are a coach to your team members to maximize their potential.
- You are a role model to junior and medior profiles, you inspire and motivate the team to deliver.
- You are responsible for the organization of the team and making sure everything runs smooth and gets delivered in time.
- You work closely together with our Content Lead.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A "great place to work" in the breath-taking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities from showers so you can go for a yoga session or lunch-run in the Tour & Taxis Park to a food hall for if all that running (or only even thinking about it) made you hungry.