In this function, you work within the support team, one of the many diverse, motivated, and fun-loving teams of Publicis Groupe. The Office Manager we’re looking for is professional, friendly, empathetic, solution minded…and loves to have at least a good laugh per day 😉
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, in order to touch them and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
The nature of the solutions we offer is also driven by the fact that we are people obsessed. By combining creativity, media and data we design tailor made creative solutions that impact each individual in a personalized way. More than 200 diverse bright experts are organised in 6 interconnected expert teams (strategy, data, creation, content, media, and production), and are the drivers of our collective creativity.
When it comes to the talents working for us, we’re off course also peopled obsessed. All the efforts we’re taking to make our people happy and grow lead to Publicis Groupe being certified with the prestigious “Great Place To Work” label in 2021.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As an Office Manager, it is your personality and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a good energy and hospitality is your middle name.
- You are precise, analytical and have an eagle eye for details.
- You are a great communicator with good interpersonal skills.
- You are very organized and able to meet tight deadlines under pressure when needed.
- Dutch is your native language and you’re super fluent in French and English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot thick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You are responsible for the efficient functioning of the office through a range of administrative, financial, and managerial tasks.
- You present a professional and welcoming contact to all clients, vendors, staff, board members, facility suppliers, etc. by phone, in person and email in three languages.
- You order office equipment and supplies.
- You organize meetings and events when needed.
- You make travel arrangements for our people and transport and accommodation when needed.
- You keep our building tidy and in top shape, ready to show or to use at any time. Nothing escapes your attention when it comes to keeping reception room, offices, common areas and meeting rooms in perfect and safety condition.
- You ensure that health and safety policies are up to date
- You handle administration linked to your tasks and orders: follow-up/communication with finance team and other teams if needed.
- You report to the HR Coordinator.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A great position in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A “great place to work” in the breath-taking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities from showers so you can go for a yoga session or lunch-run in the Tour & Taxis Park to a food hall for if all that running (or only even thinking about it) made you hungry.