Publicis Groupe is a communication agency, part of the international Publicis Groupe network. In Belgium, we support organisations of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals, in various sectors such as banking, automotive, distribution, telecom and food. Some of our clients are The Walt Disney Company, Aldi, Orange, Ferrero, LVMH and GSK to name just a few.
To shape further progress, we’re looking for a Media Executive. Someone who works hand in hand with and reports to one or more Media Consultants in function of the clients/projects. Someone who ensures a flawless follow-up of media activations, media flowcharts and related tools and international templates. Someone who does not wait for answers, but chases them. Someone who is a dedicated support to Media Consultants in all kinds of client projects and administration (meeting reports, financial follow-up, planning, etc.), who is extremely precise and analytical and has an eagle eye for details.
- Works lean & mean and follows our process with the Media Consultants and touchpoint experts to guarantee correct media flowcharts, campaign reportings and other admin support to the teams on day-to day management of media plans.
- Liaise with client for media planning/ buying/ Digital related activities.
- Ensures a flawless match between budgets in media flowcharts and procurement forms.
- Ensures consistency and accuracy when it comes to reported numbers (media KPI's, budgets, ...) to clients and international client teams and guarantees solid arguments when numbers (eg. media KPI's, budgets, ...) change.
- Collects all signed procurement forms and PO's and shares with the Touchpoints Experts to guarantee a flawless invoicing process.
- Field of study: Communication, Marketing, Business Management
- Good at numbers and have attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently but also a good team player
- Speak and write fluent Dutch, French and English
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
WHEN JOINING US IN OUR MISSION TO SHAPE PROGRESS, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation
- A competitive salary and benefits program
- Continuous and diverse training and development opportunities
- Access to all the tools the worldwide Publicis Groupe network offers
- A people obsessed organization
- An inclusive organization with a clear ambition: to be a great place to work where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Publicis Groupe recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …