Publicis Groupe is a communication agency, part of the international Publicis Groupe network. In Belgium, we support organisations of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals, in various sectors such as banking, automotive, distribution, telecom and food. Some of our clients are The Walt Disney Company, Aldi, Orange, Ferrero, LVMH and GSK to name just a few.
To shape further progress, we’re looking for a Media Consultant. Someone who guides their client, asks the right questions, challenges the briefings and steers the agency and the expert teams towards making the most effective & qualitative media recommendation and planning. (incl "digital planning"). Someone who also ensures a flawless follow-up of media flowcharts, media activations and campaign reportings. Someone who’s key skills-set includes deep analytical skills, math proficiency, significant creativity, a solid understanding of consumer behaviour and great attention to detail.
DIGITAL LEADERSHIP & STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Gather and analyze in close relationship with the Strategic Intelligence Team, marketing, industry, and consumer insights data to determine the client’s advertising and media needs
- Analyze media alternatives and make recommendations as to how to best allocate the advertising budget. Plans typically include analysis and recommendations on targeting, region, campaign scheduling, support level and budget
- Works closely with Client Leads and Touchpoint Experts
- Ensure that media objectives, strategies and executional guidelines are clearly communicated to the touchpoints experts.
- Develop multi-media media plans (incl. digital planning)
- Present empowering plans to the clients, with assistance where necessary of more Sr. media people.
- Maintain strong relationships with media suppliers and follows closely market evolutions.
- A firm understanding of marketing objectives and strategies, the consumer – product relationship, creative strategy and consumer – media relationship.
- Campaign maintenance ensuring quality control and adherence to overall media plan objectives
- Utilization and knowledge of syndicated media data resources and tools
- Assist in developing budget allocations across media, media mix scenarios, resulting in strategic and effective media plans
- Good understanding of client’s business and competitive landscape
- Active participation in account status meetings.
- Develop/assist with development of POVS
- Engaged in optimization of online campaigns.
- Active participant to the overall billing process - responsible for collecting PO’s etc.
- Attendance and active participant in mandatory training sessions
- 5 – 10 years experience in both digital and offline media planning, across all channels
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in consulting
- Able to work successfully within a team, handling high volume workload, and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Strong analytical abilities
- Technical proficiency, particularly with media systems and MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Able to identify & interpret actionable insights using data, able to present confidently to senior clients and an ability to speak simply when explaining strategy
- Brilliant client service, and fostering that culture within the team to ensure smooth delivery across what is a complex piece of business
- Dutch as native language, French and English excellence in speaking and writing
- Matching our values: curiosity, bravery, generosity, positivity and going the extra mile.
WHEN JOINING US IN OUR MISSION TO SHAPE PROGRESS, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position and leading role in a resourceful organization
- Responsibility over a diverse team of digital touchpoint experts
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation
- A competitive salary and benefits program
- Continuous and diverse training and development opportunities
- Access to all the tools the worldwide Publicis Groupe network offers
- A people obsessed organization
- An inclusive organization with a clear ambition: to be a great place to work where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Publicis Groupe recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …