Media Account Executive
In this function, you work within the Client team, one of the many diverse, motivated, and fun-loving teams of Publicis Groupe.
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, to touch them, deserve their attention and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
Our solutions are also driven by our focus on people. With creativity, media, and data, we create personalized solutions that impact individuals. Our diverse team of over 200 experts across strategy, data, creation, content, PR & influencer marketing, media, and production fuels our collective creativity.
We are equally obsessed with our talented workforce, earning us the "Great Place To Work" certification and the "Best Place To Work" Award at MM Agency of the Year. We take pride in being the only Belgian advertising agency to receive both recognitions two years in a row. Additionally, we have been honored as the "Agency of the Year" at the AMMA Awards, showcasing our excellence and leadership in the industry.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability are core values to us. Our dedicated DEI Taskforce ensures their integration into our culture, practices, and work. Guided by our Sustainability Director, we actively incorporate sustainability in everything we do, contributing to a better future.
If you are seeking an innovative, people-obsessed, diverse, and inclusive team dedicated to shaping progress, we are a perfect match for each other.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As a Media Account Executive, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You have a broad field of interests and a passion for brands, marketing and communications.
- You are eager to learn everything about digital and offline media planning, across all channels.
- You are precise, analytical and have an eagle eye for details.
- You’re able to work successfully within a team.
- You are a great communicator with good interpersonal skills.
- You are very organized and able to meet tight deadlines under pressure when needed.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot tick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You build up a significant knowledge regarding the media landscape and the planning process by assisting the Media Account Manager, Media Account Director, and Client Lead.
- You ensure the campaign reporting and its delivery on time to the Media Account Manager and Media Account Director.
- You meet external partners and shows interest for the touchpoints, tools, trends that shapes the media industry.
- You work closely with the Touchpoints & Digital Experts and will report to the Media Account Director.
- You support a flawless invoicing process: POs, quotes, invoicing follow-up - with clients & experts.
- You organize your schedule to deliver international reportings.
- You are in contact with the client on a daily basis to build trust through effective communications (meetings, calls & emails).
- You learn how to challenge client’s briefs and creates internal briefs for the experts.
- You learn how to build media recommendations and plans and present them to the client.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- Experience a truly ‘great place to work’ at the breathtaking, carbon-neutral Gare Maritime in Tour & Taxis. From showers for post-workout refreshment to a food hall for when hunger strikes, our facilities have got you covered. And with the Tour & Taxis Park just steps away, you can enjoy a lunchtime jog or yoga session in the great outdoors.