Publicis Groupe is a communication agency, part of the international Publicis Groupe network. In Belgium, we support organisations of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals, in various sectors such as banking, automotive, distribution, telecom and food. Some of our clients are BNP Paribas Fortis, Renault, Carrefour, Orange, Mercedes-Benz, Maredsous, P&G, Greenpeace, Belfius, Fiat, AXA, Disney, Think Pink,... to name just a few.
In this function, you work within the Strategic Intelligence Team, which will make you part of the diverse, cooperative and fun-loving integrated strategic team of Publicis Groupe. This means you are expected to participate in the team’s Spotify-playlist. With the rest of your time, you support creative and media clients and internal client teams in their decision-making by leveraging insights in the fields of data, research, effectiveness and media.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As a Strategist, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You have a broad field of interests and a passion for brands, marketing and communications.
- You trust numbers, but mostly you depend on connecting data from different sources to come to unique insights.
- You are okay with your colleagues having a horrible taste in music (ranging from hardcore punk over 50 Cent to hardstyle and everything in between).
- You have basic technical understanding of the tools you should be working with (e.g. Power BI, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Excel,…).
- You are fluent in English and preferably speak Dutch and/or French as well, since the role is client facing.
YOUR PROFILE & REQUIREMENTS:
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot tick all the boxes in the end. Our Marketing Intelligence Strategists all have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You will be integrating consumer journeys and measurement by acting as the glue between what we buy in paid media, what potential consumers experience on owned channels and what this results in for brands.
- You will translate our clients’ data needs into practical solutions that we offer at Publicis Groupe (data visualization, 1st party data activation, econometrics,…) or that you feel we should.
- You deliver quality competitive reporting by pulling together paid media-data (e.g. Nielsen), social listening, Google Trends and more to help your clients understand their challenges.
- You will analyze the performance (or the lack thereof) of brands and campaigns on a long-term macro (e.g. Brand Health Tracking) and short-term micro (e.g. on-site analytics, paid media performance) level and merge insights from both.
- You share your knowledge and work with clients and your team to further support our evolution, level of service and offering.
- You’re based in Brussels, in our beautiful offices at the Gare Maritime (Tour & Taxis).
- You will work in a flexible environment with homework possibilities (also post-covid).
- You get to work with the awesome colleagues of the team based in Brussels, but also the team in the Netherlands.
- Apart from that, you will be part of the dynamic and ever progressing world of Publicis Groupe.
- Ambitious clients always hungry for what’s next.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- Continuous and diverse trainings and personal development opportunities.
- Access to all the tools the worldwide Publicis Groupe network offers.
- A people obsessed organization.
- An inclusive organization with a clear ambition: to be a great place to work where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Publicis Groupe recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
Sounds great right?! If you are hungry to join our troop, drop us a line:
Contact: Matthias Langenaeker – Strategic Intelligence Lead