Media Strategist/Marketing Intelligence Strategist
In this function, you work within the Strategic Intelligence Team, which will make you part of the diverse, cooperative and fun-loving integrated strategic team of Publicis Groupe. This means you are expected to participate in the team’s Spotify-playlist. With the rest of your time, you inspire creative and media clients and internal client teams in their decision-making by leveraging insights in the fields of data, research, effectiveness and media.
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, in order to touch them and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
The nature of the solutions we offer is also driven by the fact that we are people obsessed. By combining creativity, media and data we design tailor made creative solutions that impact each individual in a personalized way. More than 200 diverse bright experts are organised in 6 interconnected expert teams (strategy, data, creation, content, media, and production), and are the drivers of our collective creativity.
When it comes to the talents working for us, we’re off course also peopled obsessed. All the efforts we’re taking to make our people happy and grow lead to Publicis Groupe being certified with the prestigious “Great Place To Work” label.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As a Strategist, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You have a broad field of interests and a passion for brands, marketing and communications.
- You trust numbers, but mostly you depend on connecting data from different sources to come to unique insights.
- You are okay with your colleagues having a horrible taste in music (ranging from hardcore punk over 50 Cent to hardstyle and everything in between).
- You have basic technical understanding of the tools you should be working with (e.g. Power BI, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Excel,…).
- You are fluent in English and preferably speak Dutch and/or French as well, since the role is client facing.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot thick all the boxes in the end. Our Marketing Intelligence Strategists all have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You will enable great paid media campaigns by unlocking the most interesting insights from audience analysis, starting from shopping behavior and following through to media consumption.
- You will be integrating consumer journeys and measurement by acting as the glue between what we buy in paid media, what potential consumers experience on owned channels and what this results in for brands.
- You deliver quality competitive reporting by pulling together paid media-data (e.g. Nielsen), social listening, Google Trends and more to help your clients understand their challenges.
- You will analyze the performance (or the lack thereof) of brands and campaigns on a long-term macro (e.g. Brand Health Tracking) and short-term micro (e.g. on-site analytics, paid media performance) level and merge insights from both.
- You share your knowledge and work with clients and your team to further support our evolution, level of service and offering.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A “great place to work” in the breath-taking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities from showers so you can go for a yoga session or lunch-run in the Tour & Taxis Park to a food hall for if all that running (or only even thinking about it) has make you hungry.