Jr Digital Campaign Manager
In this function, you work within the Client team, one of the many diverse, motivated, and fun-loving teams of Publicis Groupe. Delivering great, effective, and qualitative digital campaigns for your clients is your main role. But you’ll discover quickly that sharing jokes, memes, and drinks after work with the team is also an important part of the job!
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, in order to touch them and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
The nature of the solutions we offer is also driven by the fact that we are people obsessed. By combining creativity, media and data we design tailor made creative solutions that impact each individual in a personalized way. More than 200 diverse bright experts are organised in 6 interconnected expert teams (strategy, data, creation, content, media, and production), and are the drivers of our collective creativity.
When it comes to the talents working for us, we’re off course also peopled obsessed. All the efforts we’re taking to make our people happy and grow lead to Publicis Groupe being certified with the prestigious “Great Place To Work” label in 2021.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As a Jr Digital Campaign Manager, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You have a broad field of interests and a passion for brands, marketing and communication.
- You have a first relevant experience in advertising, marketing or communication from during a traineeship for example.
- You have a basic knowledge of different digital campaign materials. This includes social media, bannering, DCO, e-mail, CRM, landing pages and other digital campaign materials.
- You might have studied a media tech spec sheet before.
- You’re able to work successfully within a team, handling high volume workload, and meeting tight deadlines under pressure when needed.
- You are a critical thinker, a problem solver and have an eagle eye for details.
- Your mother tongue is French or Dutch and you are fluent in English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot thick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You are the main point-of-contact and communicate with the client on a daily basis.
- You deliver digital campaign materials as social media posts, e-mailings, landing pages, bannering, DCO, …
- Planning different resources ahead of a project through the traffic planner is part of your weekly diet.
- You communicate with resources & follow up on their great work (creatives, content managers, designers, developers etc.).
- You regularly update stakeholders, and all internal resources on the status of the project.
- You have a sharp eye for detecting growth opportunities on your client portfolio and have the reflex to signal these to your Client Lead.
- You always strive for the best quality in every campaign you deliver.
- You support a flawless invoicing process: POs, quotes, invoicing follow-up - with clients & experts.
- You report to your Account Manager and Digital Market Lead.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A “great place to work” in the breath-taking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities from showers so you can go for a yoga session or lunch-run in the Tour & Taxis Park to a food hall for if all that running (or only even thinking about it) made you hungry.