Jr Copywriter FR
In this function, you work within the Creative & Client teams. Delivering great, effective, and qualitative written content and short/long copy for several beautiful automotive brands is your main role. But you’ll discover quickly that sharing jokes, memes, and drinks after work with the teams is also an important part of the job!
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, in order to touch them and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
The nature of the solutions we offer is also driven by the fact that we are people obsessed. By combining creativity, media and data we design tailor made creative solutions that impact each individual in a personalized way. More than 200 diverse bright experts are organised in 6 interconnected expert teams (strategy, data, creation, content, media, and production), and are the drivers of our collective creativity.
When it comes to the talents working for us, we’re off course also peopled obsessed. All the efforts we’re taking to make our people happy and grow lead to Publicis Groupe being certified with the prestigious “Great Place To Work” label in 2021 and 2022.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As a Jr Copywriter, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You have a broad field of interests and a passion for brands, marketing and communication.
- You know how to catch people's attention with words: your writing is clear, concise, and appealing, whether it is for an emailing, social post, brochure or a website landing page.
- Proofreading is your middle-name.
- Your like to research a lot to make interesting and relevant written content.
- You are stress resistant, organized, flexible and work in a structured and efficient way.
- You write, read and speak French perfectly. You are fluent in communicating in English and Dutch.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot thick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You write high-quality product descriptions and provide engaging content.
- You collaborate efficiently with other experts: accounts, copywriters, designers, creatives,…
- You ensure the written communication is consistent across all supports.
- Your impeccable eye for detail will ensure the quality of what is delivered and shared with the client.
- You help defining key messages and tone of voice for the brands you work for.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A great position in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive training program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A "great place to work" in the breath-taking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities from showers so you can go for a yoga session or lunch-run in the Tour & Taxis Park to a food hall for if all that running (or only even thinking about it) made you hungry.