Internship – Traffic Planner for creatives & strategists
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, to touch them, deserve their attention and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
Our solutions are also driven by our focus on people. With creativity, media, and data, we create personalized solutions that impact individuals. Our diverse team of over 200 experts across strategy, data, creation, content, PR & influencer marketing, media, and production fuels our collective creativity.
We are equally obsessed with our talented workforce, earning us the "Great Place To Work" certification and the "Best Place To Work" Award at MM Agency of the Year. We take pride in being the only Belgian advertising agency to receive both recognitions two years in a row. Additionally, we have been honored as the "Agency of the Year" at the AMMA Awards, showcasing our excellence and leadership in the industry.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability are core values to us. Our dedicated DEI Taskforce ensures their integration into our culture, practices, and work. Guided by our Sustainability Director, we actively incorporate sustainability in everything we do, contributing to a better future.
If you are seeking an innovative, people-obsessed, diverse, and inclusive team dedicated to shaping progress, we are a perfect match for each other.
What you can do for us:
• Help plan and manage the Creative & Strategy teams.
• Organize, prepare, and attend status meetings with Client teams.
• Prepare, set priorities, and discuss possible reshuffles and issues with Traffic manager.
• Manage the calendars of our Creative Directors.
What we can do for you:
• You will work in our new beautiful offices at the Gare Maritime (Tour & Taxis site).
• You will work in a flexible environment with the possibility to work at home.
• You will become a big part of a creative organisation of 200 passionate people.
• You will join an inclusive organisation with a clear ambition: to be a great place to work where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work.
What we expect of you:
• You commit to an internship of at least 3 months.
• You are fluent in Dutch/English or French/English.
• You’re a people person. It’s your second nature to get along with a variety of personalities.
• You’re an excellent communicator and you have an eye for detail.
• You have a can-do attitude coupled with strong team and project management skills.
• You’re result-oriented and excellent in operations.