Internship – Traffic Planner for creatives & strategists
Publicis Groupe is a full service communication agency that is part of the international Publicis Groupe network. In Belgium, we support organisations of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals, in various sectors such as banking, automotive, distribution, telecom and food. We recruit, employ, train, reward and promote people regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age. Some of our clients are BNP Paribas Fortis, Renault, Carrefour, Orange, Arla Foods, Belfius, Mercedes-Benz, AXA, Greenpeace... to name just a few.
Help! We need somebody. Or at least our Traffic planner does.
As an Intern Traffic Planner, you will have a central role in our agency: juggling planning changes, guiding and helping our Client teams in getting their projects planned and keeping the Creative & Strategy teams running like clockwork.
What you can do for us:
• Help plan and manage the Creative & Strategy teams.
• Organize, prepare, and attend status meetings with Client teams.
• Prepare, set priorities, and discuss possible reshuffles and issues with Traffic manager.
• Manage the calendars of our Creative Directors.
What we can do for you:
• You will work in our new beautiful offices at the Gare Maritime (Tour & Taxis site).
• You will work in a flexible environment with the possibility to work at home.
• You will become a big part of a creative organisation of 200 passionate people.
• You will join an inclusive organisation with a clear ambition: to be a great place to work where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work.
What we expect of you:
• You commit to an internship of at least 3 months.
• You are fluent in Dutch/English or French/English.
• You’re a people person. It’s your second nature to get along with a variety of personalities.
• You’re an excellent communicator and you have an eye for detail.
• You have a can-do attitude coupled with strong team and project management skills.
• You’re result-oriented and excellent in operations.