- Data Strategy
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, to touch them, deserve their attention and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
Our solutions are also driven by our focus on people. With creativity, media, and data, we create personalized solutions that impact individuals. Our diverse team of over 200 experts across strategy, data, creation, content, PR & influencer marketing, media, and production fuels our collective creativity.
We are equally obsessed with our talented workforce, earning us the "Great Place To Work" certification and the "Best Place To Work" Award at MM Agency of the Year. We take pride in being the only Belgian advertising agency to receive both recognitions two years in a row. Additionally, we have been honored as the "Agency of the Year" at the AMMA Awards, showcasing our excellence and leadership in the industry.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability are core values to us. Our dedicated DEI Taskforce ensures their integration into our culture, practices, and work. Guided by our Sustainability Director, we actively incorporate sustainability in everything we do, contributing to a better future.
If you are seeking an innovative, people-obsessed, diverse, and inclusive team dedicated to shaping progress, we are a perfect match for each other.
Description of the mission
Position: Data Expert intern.
As a trainee, you will work within the Strategic Intelligence team providing them with support on both dedicated internal projects and client activity. You will be able to develop your skills by applying your theoretical knowledge on real life cases in data and measurement.
These projects provide value to the agency and our long-term offering towards our clients in the fields of data, research and measurement. You will contribute to the further development of tools, methods and processes.
• Dig into our data sources to help us optimize our business
• Benchmarking project regarding the use of econometrics (or alternative methodologies) in measuring marketing effectiveness
• Automatize internal processes
• Work on predictive modelling
Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, processing, analysis, and effectively communicate findings and provide key insights/recommendations in the fields of data, research and measurement.
• Provide insights to improve customer journeys, identify opportunities and define roadmaps
• Monitor campaign results across multiple channels (including offline, digital, social and CRM) and suggest optimizations accordingly
• Develop insight into marketing effectiveness by analyzing how campaign results contribute to a brand’s marketing objectives
• Make use of machine learning to understand what is most effective for prospects and customers, and anticipate their behavior
• Help with the deployment of our Measurement Framework on a variety of clients
• Educate and train our clients and Client Leads on the value of activating research, measurement solutions and analytical services for their business
• Work closely with team members from various departments (Client Leads, Creative, Strategy) within the agency in activating projects that deliver on the value of the data and measurement strategy offering
• Participate in new client pitches or other new business projects where we try to upsell data-driven projects to Client Leads and existing clients by providing relevant insight on analytics solutions.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Degree in economics, mathematics, statistics, or a related field
• Programming experience in Python or any other language
• Big Data analysis and Machine Learning algorithms knowledge
• Decent knowledge of statistics and its applications
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, SPSS, databases, and data visualization tool such as Tableau, Power BI, google data studio, etc.
• Problem solver, critical thinker, detail oriented, and love to improve processes
• A passion for marketing communications and advertising
• EN (FR or NL is a plus)