Internship – Account Executive
Publicis Groupe is a full service communication agency, part of the international Publicis Groupe network. In Belgium, we support organisations of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals, in various sectors such as banking, automotive, distribution, telecom and food. Some of our clients are BNP Paribas Fortis, Renault, Carrefour, Orange, Arla Foods, Belfius, Mercedes-Benz, AXA, Greenpeace... to name just a few.
Being a very diverse troop of creative experts gives us the power to steer change forward. Together, we’re able to transform an enormous range of insecure changes into positive progress.
Our 6 expert teams are Strategy, Creation, Media, Content, Data and Production, all surrounded by our Client Teams. They are at the core of our collective creativity, which allows us to build personal customer experiences based on impactful big ideas for our clients.
• You commit to an internship of at least 3 months.
• You are fluent in Dutch/English or French/English.
• You’re a people person. It’s your second nature to get along with a variety of personalities.
• You’re an excellent communicator and you have an eye for detail.
• You have a can-do attitude coupled with strong team and project management skills.
• You’re result-oriented and excellent in operations.
As an Account Executive intern you’ll be the key spock working with all our different Expert Departments. You’ll be the one in charge making sure everyone knows what to do. As a true account, we’ve listed an overview of your tasks below in bullet points 😉
• Direct contact with client: weekly status, selling and defending creative ideas and/or strategic visions
• Organisation and preparation of internal and external meetings: briefings, debriefings with client feedback or other parties, contactreports,..
• Depending on the team the intern will work on multiple clients to get a balanced, versatile and interesting experience.
• Coordination of big advertising campaigns and smaller projects and deliverables from A to Z (briefings, timings, work with creatives, copy and design checks, rework feedback, delivering material,..)
• To Do’s are followed meticulously to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
• Creates creative and strategic briefings and follows up
• Thinks along with the creative and strategic output VS the briefings. We expect a critical eye for detail, an opinion and a lot of enthousiasm.
• Follow up for offline and online productions from briefing to delivery in media. Ranging from TV, Radio, KV, OOH, Social, Digital, Data,…
• Administrative tasks that are essential to the Account profession; financial control, resource planning, contactreports, profitability analysis,..
• Use of project managamenettools en Office/Microsoft-suites
• You’ll be working in our new beautiful offices at the Gare Maritime (Tour & Taxis site) in Brussels.
• You will work in a flexible environment with homework possibilities.
• The opportunity to join a resourceful & people obsessed organization of 180 people.
• Ambitious clients always hungry for what’s next.
• Continuous and diverse trainings and personal development.
• An inclusive organization with a clear ambition: to be a great place to work where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Publicis Groupe recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
Still reading this? Get in touch!
- Contact person: Nejwa Jacobs – Client lead/ Business & Operations Director
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org