Internship - Account Executive
In this function, you work within the Client team, one of the many diverse, motivated, and fun-loving teams of Publicis Groupe. If you’re an energetic communicator, love working with nice and talented people and are ready to jump into the daily business of our clients, read on!
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, to touch them, deserve their attention and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
Our solutions are also driven by our focus on people. With creativity, media, and data, we create personalized solutions that impact individuals. Our diverse team of over 200 experts across strategy, data, creation, content, PR & influencer marketing, media, and production fuels our collective creativity.
We are equally obsessed with our talented workforce, earning us the "Great Place To Work" certification and the "Best Place To Work" Award at MM Agency of the Year. We take pride in being the only Belgian advertising agency to receive both recognitions two years in a row. Additionally, we have been honored as the "Agency of the Year" at the AMMA Awards, showcasing our excellence and leadership in the industry.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability are core values to us. Our dedicated DEI Taskforce ensures their integration into our culture, practices, and work. Guided by our Sustainability Director, we actively incorporate sustainability in everything we do, contributing to a better future.
If you are seeking an innovative, people-obsessed, diverse, and inclusive team dedicated to shaping progress, we are a perfect match for each other.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As an Account Executive, it is your courage, dedication, curiosity and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You’re able to work successfully within a team, handling high volume workload, and meeting tight deadlines under pressure when needed.
- You are a problem solver and have an eagle eye for details.
- You have great communication, planning and financial skills.
- Your mother tongue is French or Dutch and you are fluent in English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot thick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You'll help the team with the coordination of advertising campaigns and therefore communicate clearly to all those involved. You’ll be an essential part of the team as you’re an energetic and enthusiastic teamplayer.
- You'll manage administrative work to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
- You'll organize internal and external meetings and attend when needed.
- You'll learn to become untouchable on the basics, you’ll never ‘assume’ by always triple You’ll be thoroughly coached by your Account Executive, Manager & Director and will learn from the best experts in the industry.
- You'll have a critical eye and an opinion without a mailbox mentality.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A great internship of min. 3 months in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive training program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A “great place to work” in the breath-taking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities from showers so you can go for a yoga session or lunch-run in the Tour & Taxis Park to a food hall for if all that running (or only even thinking about it) made you hungry.