Internship – Digital Project Manager
Publicis Groupe is a full service communication agency, part of the international Publicis Groupe network. In Belgium, we support organisations of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals, in various sectors such as banking, automotive, distribution, telecom and food. Some of our clients are BNP Paribas Fortis, Fiat, Carrefour, Orange, Arla Foods, Belfius, AXA, Greenpeace... to name just a few.
Being a very diverse troop of creative experts gives us the power to steer change forward. Together, we’re able to transform an enormous range of insecure changes into positive progress.
Our 6 expert teams are Strategy, Creation, Media, Content, Data and Production, all surrounded by our Client Teams. They are at the core of our collective creativity, which allows us to build personal customer experiences based on impactful big ideas for our clients.
Your profile & requirements:
- You commit to an internship of at least 3 months.
- You are native Dutch or French speaking and fluent in English.
- You’re a people person. It’s your second nature to get along with a variety of personalities.
- You’re an excellent communicator and you have an eye for detail.
- You have a can-do attitude coupled with strong team and project management skills.
- You’re result-oriented and excellent in operations.
- You have an incredible hunger for discovering new technologies and are always the first to discover new platforms because you want to be up to date about the latest developments.
As a Project Manager intern you’ll be the key spock working with all our different Expert Departments. You’ll be the one in charge making sure everyone knows what to do. As a true PM, we’ve listed an overview of your tasks below in bullet points 😉
- You are the main point-of-contact and communicate with the client on a daily basis.
- Organisation and preparation of internal and external meetings: briefings, debriefings with client feedback or other parties, contactreports,..
- Depending on the team you will work on multiple clients to get a balanced, versatile and interesting experience.
- Coordination of digital campaigns and smaller digital projects and deliverables from A to Z (briefings, timings, follow up of content-, UX-strategy and UI design, rework feedback, delivering material, follow up of the development process, content integration, webmastering, testing, QA, ..)
- To do’s are followed meticulously to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- You learn to work with project management tools (BaseCamp, JIRA, Teams, …), CRM tools (MailChimp, Sales Force, Sendinblue, Stripo, …) and how to use CMS environments like WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, …
- You think along with the creative and strategic output VS the briefings. We expect a critical eye for detail, an opinion and a lot of enthousiasm.
- Follow up of digital productions from briefing to launch. Ranging from Social media, websites & landing pages, CRM contact plans and email campaigns, bannering, apps, VR experiences,…
- Administrative skills that are essential to the profession; financial control, resource planning, contactreports, profitability analysis,..
- You'll be working in our new beautiful offices at the Gare Maritime (Tour & Taxis site) in Brussels.
- You will work in a flexible environment with homework possibilities.
- The opportunity to join a resourceful & people obsessed organization of over 200 people.
- Ambitious clients always hungry for what’s next.
- Continuous and diverse trainings and personal development.
- An inclusive organization with a clear ambition: to be a great place to work where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Publicis Groupe recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
Sounds great right?! If you are hungry to join our tribe, drop us a line:
Contact: Emily Olaerts – Digital Business & Operations Director