Digital Media Experts Lead
In this function, you work within the media team of Publicis Groupe and more specifically you’re part of an incredible expert group that is responsible for digital media buying and tactical planning. In this group, you’ll have the opportunity to help and support them with your knowledge of the media landscape, insights, negotiation skills and tools.
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, to touch them, deserve their attention and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
Our solutions are also driven by our focus on people. With creativity, media, and data, we create personalized solutions that impact individuals. Our diverse team of over 200 experts across strategy, data, creation, content, PR & influencer marketing, media, and production fuels our collective creativity.
We are equally obsessed with our talented workforce, earning us the "Great Place To Work" certification and the "Best Place To Work" Award at MM Agency of the Year. We take pride in being the only Belgian advertising agency to receive both recognitions two years in a row. Additionally, we have been honored as the "Agency of the Year" at the AMMA Awards, showcasing our excellence and leadership in the industry.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability are core values to us. Our dedicated DEI Taskforce ensures their integration into our culture, practices, and work. Guided by our Sustainability Director, we actively incorporate sustainability in everything we do, contributing to a better future.
If you are seeking an innovative, people-obsessed, diverse, and inclusive team dedicated to shaping progress, we are a perfect match for each other.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes, and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As a Digital Media Experts Lead, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You have a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in digital media and possess a deep understanding of the local digital landscape and its key players.
- You are a dedicated, motivating, and enthusiastic coach who can inspire and unleash the potential within your team members while fostering collaboration among them.
- You are a strong communicator and a natural leader, balancing strength and empathy effectively.
- Your organizational skills are top-notch, enabling you to consistently meet deadlines.
- You have a passion for strategic thinking, project and budget management, and nurturing client relationships.
- You are an avid explorer of new technologies in a fast-paced and ever-changing landscape.
- Your proactive mindset drives you to embrace learning opportunities every day.
- You excel in utilizing various tools, dashboards, and templates.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French, and English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot tick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case. We’re looking for a talent with great leadership and management skills to drive our success and shape a brighter future.
- Lead the Digital Experts Team within Publicis Groupe Media Management.
- Manage 4 groups of tactical planners and buyers, each led by a Coordinator.
- Foster a collaborative and motivated work environment.
- Set clear objectives, provide guidance, and conduct performance evaluations.
- Assist in team recruitment and resource allocation.
- Develop a compelling vision for the digital experts team aligned with agency and client goals.
- Encourage team autonomy, innovation, and accountability.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitor strategies.
- Oversee ad tech tools and platforms, and contribute to business development efforts.
- Manage relationships with digital vendors, platforms, and third-party service providers.
- Collaborate with the Media Digital Operations Manager to handle campaign-related issues.
- Keep the Programmatic team informed about digital innovations.
- Educate Media Accounts and clients on digital marketing tactics, technologies, and trends.
- Active role in our local A.I. board of experts.
- Provide agency-wide updates on industry best practices and emerging trends through training sessions and workshops.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- Experience a truly ‘great place to work’ at the breathtaking, carbon-neutral Gare Maritime in Tour & Taxis. From showers for post-workout refreshment to a food hall for when hunger strikes, our facilities have got you covered. And with the Tour & Taxis Park just steps away, you can enjoy a lunchtime jog or yoga session in the great outdoors.