If we say at Publicis Groupe Belgium that we’re Lionhearted, we mean that:
- We are curious
- We are brave
- We are generous
- We are owners, not executors
- We do the impossible
To shape further progress, we’re looking for a Digital Media Expert Lead. Someone who engages, embraces and adopts new ways of working with the latest and emerging technologies. Someone who can interact and inspire with confidence to senior clients and colleagues. Someone who wants to develop and motivate an existing team of digital touchpoint experts. Someone who wants to build on Publicis Groupe setting the standard for the Belgian market.
Publicis Groupe is an integrated communication agency that is part of the international Publicis Groupe network. Led by Eva Devos and Karel Vinck, Publicis Groupe services companies of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals in a wide range of categories by supporting them on media, creative, strategy, production, etc. which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Groupe Belgium is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern communication landscape through its data supported practices. Our clients include Aldi, Orange, Ferrero, LVMH, GSK and The Walt Disney Company to name just a few.
DIGITAL LEADERSHIP & STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Diagnose client needs/ problems and use our full arsenal across Publicis Groupe to meet/ solve with a future facing point of view.
- Oversee in close collaboration with our data and strategy team and client leads the development of Digital, Data & Technology Strategy roadmaps for our actual and future client's transformation agenda.
- Ensure ongoing digital insights on target audience, tech trends and usage and how this will impact or transform the client business, are fed into strategy and feed the client lead teams.
- Overall visibility on all digital partnerships, unlocking new partnership opportunities and ensuring digital experts, client officers and client leads are integrating this into planning and activation.
- To ensure that strategies and plans are the very best, and are setting the standard for the Belgian market.
- Work closely with the practices leads and management to deliver digital leadership on the Belgian market.
- Team leadership and guidance – Manage an existing and further develop a team of digital specialists across performance, social media, programmatic, search, commerce, media innovation and planning. The team will report to the Digital Media Expert Lead.
- Lead, motivate and develop the team to foster strong positive working relationships, act as a mentor and educator, champion their development and career progression
- Expertise in both digital and offline media planning, across all channels, with a deep understanding of latest and emerging buying models that influence KPI setting.
- Team leadership and guidance – inspire and motivate the team to deliver.
- Able to identify & interpret actionable insights using data, able to present confidently to extremely senior clients and an ability to speak simply when explaining strategy
- Brilliant client service, and fostering that culture within the team to ensure smooth delivery across what is a complex piece of business
- Dutch, French and English excellence in speaking and writing
- Matching our values: curiosity, bravery, generosity, positivity and going the extra mile.
WHEN JOINING US IN OUR MISSION TO SHAPE PROGRESS, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position and leading role in a resourceful organization
- Responsibility over a diverse team of digital touchpoint experts
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation
- A competitive salary and benefits program
- Continuous and diverse training and development opportunities
- Access to all the tools the worldwide Publicis Groupe network offers
- A people obsessed organization
- An inclusive organization with a clear ambition: to be a great place to work where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Publicis Groupe recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …