Digital Consultant/Digital Media Planner
In this function, you work within the awesome media team of Publicis Groupe. Aside from enjoying jokes coming from your colleagues, you’ll have the opportunity to help and support them with your knowledge of the media landscape, platforms and tools related to day-to-day activities.
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, in order to touch them and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
The nature of the solutions we offer is also driven by the fact that we are people obsessed. By combining creativity, media and data we design tailor made creative solutions that impact each individual in a personalized way. More than 200 diverse bright experts are organised in 6 interconnected expert teams (strategy, data, creation, content, media, and production), and are the drivers of our collective creativity.
When it comes to the talents working for us, we’re off course also peopled obsessed. All the efforts we’re taking to make our people happy and grow lead to Publicis Groupe being certified with the prestigious “Great Place To Work” label in 2021 and 2022.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes, and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As a Digital Consultant, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You’re passionate about digital media and marketing, with a desire to stay current on industry trends and best practices.
- You have a bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, or a related field.
- You have a min. of 4 years of experience in digital media planning, with a strong understanding of media channels and buying strategies. Media agency experience is a plus.
- You have a knowledge of digital advertising platforms, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and programmatic ad buying.
- You have proficiency in data analysis and visualization tools, such as Excel and PPT.
- You have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- You can work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll be responsible for developing and executing effective digital media campaigns that achieve our clients' marketing objectives. To make this happen, you will work closely with internal teams and external partners to identify target audiences, select media channels, and optimize campaign performance. You perform all duties of ad operations including trafficking and troubleshooting.
In other words:
- You develop and execute digital media plans that align with clients' marketing objectives and target audiences.
- You collaborate with internal teams, including creatives, accounts, and analytics, to ensure campaigns are integrated and aligned with overall strategies.
- You work closely with external partners, including media vendors and publishers, to negotiate rates and secure inventory.
- You monitor and analyze campaign performance using various tools and techniques, such as Google Analytics and third-party ad servers
- You develop reports and presentations to communicate campaign results and recommendations to clients and internal teams.
- You stay current on industry trends, new media channels, and make recommendations for future campaigns.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A “great place to work” in the breath-taking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities from showers so you can go for a yoga session or lunch-run in the Tour & Taxis Park to a food hall for if all that running (or only even thinking about it) made you hungry.