Content Manager NL
Publicis Groupe is a communication agency, part of the international Publicis Groupe network. In Belgium, we support organisations of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals, in various sectors such as banking, automotive, distribution, telecom and food. Some of our clients are BNP Paribas Fortis, Carrefour, Orange, Maredsous, Medi-Market, Belfius, Fiat, Axa, Puratos... to name just a few.
To support our content team, we are looking for an experienced Dutch Content Manager.
- You will work on projects and campaigns for BENELUX in close relation with the client team in order to deliver social media campaign materials and always-on content plans
- You develop a social content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop social content, style, and layout
- You are responsible for the community management of the brand pages
- Create and publish engaging content in Dutch
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency and TOV
Your profile & requirements:
- You have 2 years of relevant experience in advertising, marketing or communication and are experienced in delivering social projects. (Agency experience is preferred)
- You know the ins and outs social media. The usual suspects are Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok.
- You used social monitoring tools like Sprinklr, OBI4wan, Falcon, Meltwater, … in the past.
- Facebook Business Manager, Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager have no secrets for you.
- You stay up to date with the latest trends in social and are curious to learn. Are you on Nikeland yet?
- You have a good understanding of the media buying and strategy on social media.
- You know how you construct a content plan and how to optimize campaigns on the fly.
- You are organized, flexible and work in a structured and efficient way.
- You are stress resistant and can keep your head cool in order to detect priorities in your workload.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and assure the quality of what is delivered.
- We’re looking for a real team player who can work very independently at the same time.
- You are a native Dutch speaker and have great writing skills. You are fluent in communicating in English. You understand French.
- You can work in Photoshop in order to perform some small visual adaptations or illustrate a mock-up of an idea.