If we say at Publicis Groupe Belgium that we’re Lionhearted, we mean that:
- We are curious
- We are brave
- We are generous
- We are owners, not executors
- We do the impossible
To shape further progress, we’re looking for a Client Lead with a focus on Media. Someone who takes lead and responsibility on a portfolio of clients, who secures overall client management when it comes to communication- and media strategy, media planning and buying. Someone who builds a first class relationships with the media- marketing- and brand managers, who understands the challenges their brands and business face and who can bring opportunities with our full arsenal of solutions across Publicis Groupe. Someone who interacts and inspires with confidence to senior clients and colleagues and takes strategic decisions, even when they’re tough. Someone dedicated, motivating and an enthusiastic coach to the team who bares final responsibility on the global P&L of her or his clients.
Publicis Groupe is an integrated communication agency that is part of the international Publicis Groupe network. Led by Eva Devos and Karel Vinck, Publicis Groupe services companies of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals in a wide range of categories by supporting them on media, creative, strategy, production, etc. which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Groupe Belgium is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern communication landscape through its data supported practices. Our clients include The Walt Disney Company, Aldi, Orange, Ferrero, BNP Paribas Fortis, BBC First, LVMH and GSK to name just a few.
Roles & Responsibilities
CLIENT LEADERSHIP, REVENUE GROWTH, BRILLIANT TEAM MANAGEMENT
- Show proof of a profound knowledge of your clients business and brand challenges. Go deep into the client's business strategy and long term plan, know their world as if it's yours
- Understand the personal goals and challenges of your clients and consult them along the way. Outstanding client knowledge needs to result in outstanding recommendations and close client relationships.
- Pro-actively inform your clients and share a POV on global shifts, important updates in society/category/media landscape that might impact your clients business.
- Set/discuss/challenge client KPI's when it comes to contracts and business growth
BRILLIANT TEAM MANAGEMENT
- Lead the way, by applying transformational leadership
- Guarantee idealized influence: lead by example, create an environment based on trust, with constructive feedback and conversation.
- Show proof of being an inspirational motivator
- Bring intellectual Stimulation: challenge the team to grow, recognize the greatest asset is people, stimulate curiosity and self-education, delegate tasks to the team without losing ownership
- Know your clients' contracts by heart and know what is in scope or out of scope. Shares this knowledge with the team.
- Maximize contract bonuses and avoid maluses at any time.
- Grow margin on projects through efficiency.
- Maintain/secure fees and profitability.
- Spot upsell opportunities on existing client and deliver successfully.
- Maximize revenue on ad hoc clients/projects.
- Actively search for opportunities for our integrated PGB expertises (Creation, Strategy, Data, Media, Content, Production), across channels, across existing and new products & services
- Take the lead over a few new bizz projects and bring new client prospects to the attention of the Client Officer/Management.
- >3 years of experience in Media Client Lead responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience in Media Consulting, both digital and offline, across all channels
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Able to work successfully within a team, handling high volume workload, and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Technical proficiency, particularly with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Brilliant client service, give the client what they want, but be a reliable, trustworthy source to guide them to buy what they need, on a strategic and business level.
- Under promise and over deliver.
- Matching our values: curiosity, bravery, generosity, positivity and going the extra mile.
WHEN JOINING US IN OUR MISSION TO SHAPE PROGRESS, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A leading key position in a resourceful organization
- Responsibility to guide ambitious clients and to deliver growth
- A competitive salary and benefits program
- Continuous and diverse training and development opportunities
- Access to all the tools the worldwide Publicis Groupe network offers
- A people obsessed organization
- An inclusive organization with a clear ambition: to be a great place to work where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Publicis Groupe recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …