Publicis Groupe is a communication agency, part of the international Publicis Groupe network. In Belgium, we support organisations of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals, in various sectors such as banking, automotive, distribution, telecom and food. Some of our clients are The Walt Disney Company, Aldi, Orange, Ferrero, LVMH and GSK to name just a few.
To shape further progress, we’re looking for a Client Lead with a focus on Media. Someone who takes lead and responsibility on a portfolio of clients, who secures overall client management when it comes to communication and media strategy, media planning and buying. Someone who builds a first-class relationship with the media- marketing- and brand managers, who understands the challenges their brands and business face and who can bring opportunities with our full arsenal of solutions across Publicis Groupe. Someone who interacts and inspires with confidence to senior clients and colleagues and takes strategic decisions, even when they’re tough. Someone dedicated, motivating and an enthusiastic coach to the team who bares final responsibility on the global P&L of her/his clients.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Show proof of a profound knowledge of your clients’ business and brand challenges. Go deep into the client's business strategy and long-term plan, know their world as if it's yours.
- Understand the personal goals and challenges of your clients and consult them along the way. Outstanding client knowledge needs to result in outstanding recommendations and close client relationships.
- Pro-actively inform your clients and share a POV on global shifts, important updates in society/category/media landscape that might impact your clients business.
- Set/discuss/challenge client KPI's when it comes to contracts and business growth
- Know your clients' contracts by heart and share this knowledge with the team.
- Maintain/secure fees and profitability.
- Spot upsell opportunities on existing client and deliver successfully.
- Maximize revenue on ad hoc clients/projects.
- Actively search for opportunities for our 6 integrated expertises at Publicis Groupe (Creation, Strategy, Data, Media, Content, Production), across channels, across existing and new products & services.
- Take the lead over a few new bizz projects and bring new client prospects to the attention of the Client Officer/Management.
BRILLIANT TEAM MANAGEMENT
- Lead the way, by applying transformational leadership.
- Guarantee idealized influence: lead by example, create an environment based on trust, with constructive feedback and conversation.
- Show proof of being an inspirational motivator.
- Bring intellectual stimulation: challenge the team to grow, recognize the greatest asset is people, stimulate curiosity and self-education, delegate tasks to the team without losing ownership.
- 3 years of experience in Media Client Lead responsibilities.
- Demonstrated experience in Media Consulting, both digital and offline, across all channels.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Able to work successfully within a team and to meet tight deadlines under pressure.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical proficiency, particularly with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Brilliant client service, give the client what they want, but be a reliable, trustworthy source to guide them to buy what they need, on a strategic and business level.
- Under promise and over deliver.
- Matching our values: curiosity, bravery, generosity, positivity and going the extra mile.
WHEN JOINING US IN OUR MISSION TO SHAPE PROGRESS, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A leading key position in a resourceful organization.
- Responsibility to guide ambitious clients and to deliver growth.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- Continuous and diverse training and development opportunities.
- Access to all the tools the worldwide Publicis Groupe network offers.
- A people obsessed organization of 200 people.
- An inclusive organization with a clear ambition: to be a great place to work where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Publicis Groupe recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …