In this function, you work within the Client team, one of the many diverse, motivated, and fun-loving teams of Publicis Groupe. If you love to work for beautiful brands, closely together with a team of various experts, and help shape progress, read on 😉
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, to touch them, deserve their attention and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
Our solutions are also driven by our focus on people. With creativity, media, and data, we create personalized solutions that impact individuals. Our diverse team of over 200 experts across strategy, data, creation, content, PR & influencer marketing, media, and production fuels our collective creativity.
We are equally obsessed with our talented workforce, earning us the "Great Place To Work" certification and the "Best Place To Work" Award at MM Agency of the Year. We take pride in being the only Belgian advertising agency to receive both recognitions two years in a row. Additionally, we have been honored as the "Agency of the Year" at the AMMA Awards, showcasing our excellence and leadership in the industry.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability are core values to us. Our dedicated DEI Taskforce ensures their integration into our culture, practices, and work. Guided by our Sustainability Director, we actively incorporate sustainability in everything we do, contributing to a better future.
If you are seeking an innovative, people-obsessed, diverse, and inclusive team dedicated to shaping progress, we are a perfect match for each other.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As an Account Manager, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a broad field of interests and a passion for brands, marketing and communication.
- You have the best operational skills (passion for budget management and timings) and know how to unite people around a project.
- You always under promise and over deliver.
- You have more than 4 years’ experience on local and international accounts.
- You’re able to work successfully within a team, handling high volume workload, and meeting tight deadlines under pressure when needed.
- You have strong presentation skills, written and live.
- You are a critical thinker, a problem solver and have an eagle eye for details.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French, and English
- You are based in Belgium
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot thick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You keep a close relationship with the marketing-and brand managers and understand the challenges their brands face.
- You guide your client with the support of your Account Director and Client Lead, you ask the right questions, challenge briefings and steer the agency and the team towards making the most effective & qualitative work.
- Instead of waiting for answers, you chase them, you take decisions at an operational level, even when they’re tough.
- You’re a coach and a mentor for your team of Account Executives.
- You organize a clear process for the team and the agency, coordinate all parties involved and can push the team to delivering great work, all while ensuring the financial controlling of all projects.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A “great place to work” in the breath-taking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities from showers so you can go for a yoga session or lunch-run in the Tour & Taxis Park to a food hall for if all that running (or only even thinking about it) made you hungry.