In this function, you work within the Client team, one of the many diverse, motivated, and fun-loving teams of Publicis Groupe. Delivering great, effective, and qualitative campaigns for your clients is your main role. But you’ll discover quickly that sharing jokes, memes, and drinks after work with the team is also an important part of the job!
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, to touch them, deserve their attention and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
Our solutions are also driven by our focus on people. With creativity, media, and data, we create personalized solutions that impact individuals. Our diverse team of over 200 experts across strategy, data, creation, content, PR & influencer marketing, media, and production fuels our collective creativity.
We are equally obsessed with our talented workforce, earning us the "Great Place To Work" certification and the "Best Place To Work" Award at MM Agency of the Year. We take pride in being the only Belgian advertising agency to receive both recognitions two years in a row. Additionally, we have been honoured as the "Agency of the Year" at the AMMA Awards, showcasing our excellence and leadership in the industry.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability are core values to us. Our dedicated DEI Taskforce ensures their integration into our culture, practices, and work. Guided by our Sustainability Director, we actively incorporate sustainability in everything we do, contributing to a better future.
If you are seeking an innovative, people-obsessed, diverse, and inclusive team dedicated to shaping progress, we are a perfect match for each other.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As an Account Manager, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You have a broad field of interests and a passion for brands, marketing and communication.
- You have a min. of 3 years’ relevant experience in advertising, marketing or communication and preferably in digital projects. Agency experience is a plus.
- You know how to deliver a full 360 scope (offline but also social media, bannering, DCO, e-mail, CRM, landing pages and other digital campaign materials).
- You are an excellent and convincing communicator, able to partner with the client on a medior and senior level.
- Your position requires strong team, project, and financial management skills, but you’re also able to work very independently.
- You are not afraid of handling high volume workload and meeting tight deadlines under pressure when needed is part of your day to day.
- You love to coach and guide younger talents.
- You make things happen. Depending on the briefing or problem, you get the right experts around the table.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot thick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You oversee the brand(s) you’re responsible for.
- You are the main point-of-contact and communicate with the client on a daily basis.
- You deliver offline and online campaign materials with the help of your Project Managers.
- You regularly update stakeholders, and all internal resources on the status of the projects.
- You supervise and coach your Project Managers in their day-to-day jobs, but also listen to their needs.
- You manage financial performance of your team’s projects.
- You have a sharp eye for detecting growth opportunities on your client portfolio and have the reflex to signal these to your N+1.
- You always strive for the best quality in every campaign you deliver.
- You support a flawless invoicing process: POs, quotes, invoicing follow-up - with clients & experts.
- You report to your Digital Market Lead and Client Lead.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- Experience a truly ‘great place to work’ at the breathtaking, carbon-neutral Gare Maritime in Tour & Taxis. From showers for post-workout refreshment to a food hall for when hunger strikes, our facilities have got you covered. And with the Tour & Taxis Park just steps away, you can enjoy a lunchtime jog or yoga session in the great outdoors.